Stickman Madness 3 Stickman Madness 3

A single complaint (among others)

Playing this, the first thing which hit me is that there is NO way to turn off/down/control in any way sound or music. Listening as I was to my own music, and then to have music blasted over it without any control really pissed me off. The game itself is decent, but look at most of the top fifty. They have VOLUME CONTROLS.

Arachnophilia Arachnophilia

Amazing and Addictive

I first played this on your site. Truly amazing. Simple, addictive. I spent maybe 3-4 hours on this game trying to win. I didn't X(. Can't think of anything much better.

MIRC MIRC

Pretty. Good.

Very good. It's a simple concept, but it's challenging. Not that that's a bad thing. X) I like the subtle light effect in the background (when a cube explodes, you get the little light flare).

Gemmers Gemmers

Pretty Good

Very good. The multiplayer is well-done, little lag, and the match interface is clean. The gameplay itself is fast-paced; not too bad

Bubbles (MLL) Bubbles (MLL)

Not Bad

Considering this is your first game, not bad. The gameplay mechanic is kind of boring, so you may want to consider adding something to make it more fast-paced, or more kinds of bubbles, or powerups, etc. Also, not particulary original; generic even. But, for a first attempt, decent.

A Generic Quiz A Generic Quiz

Truly Generic

This is just a ripoff of the stupid quiz games. Except not as funny. Maybe make it enjoyable?

Dawn of the Bod Dawn of the Bod

Goof buy easy

After the first three levels, and you realize that it doesn't actually get harder, the game kind of loses its edge. Maybe add a shopping or upgrading mechanic? Or maybe just increase the difficulty beyond adding more zombies. Other than that, clean gfxs, decent sfxs and music, and a simple but addictive gameplay mechanic.

Transmigration Transmigration

Pretty good

The graphics were nice, the music good, and everything well-synced. Above average, but no serious problems or achievements.

Music Catch Music Catch

Unique, and excellent

First off, to Reflexive, great job. Both the design and the execution of the game are well done. The syncing was proper, and it was an enjoyable experience.